Postgraduate Course in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
The participation and application of this programme will allow the students to broaden the knowledge and the required competences to develop professionally, among others, the following responsibilities:
- Direction and management of the Human Resources area in an organization.
- Direction of the HR2.0 area.
- Resource Manager.
- Human Resources Business partners.
- Human Resources Coordinator.
- Responsible for labour relation and negotiation.
- HR Generalist.
- Technician in the Human Resources planning.
- Internal or external consultant in the related areas.