- Cookies policy
Our Cookies Policy aims to provide clear and comprehensive information about the functioning and purpose of the cookies used on our Website. For further information about cookies, you may send an email to email@example.com.
- identifying problems to improve our Website
- making it easier to browse our Website
- providing a better experience on our Website
- distinguishing you from other users
Types of cookies
Our Website uses both our own and third-party cookies, each of which has a different purpose, more specifically:
- Own cookies
These cookies are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us to improve Website operation. They are stored in your browser and enable us to identify you as a returning Website user and personalize its content in order to display contents that match your preferences.
- Third-party cookies
Third-party cookies are cookies that belong to domains different from our Website. We cannot access the data that is stored in cookies from other websites when you browse such websites, as occurs with logins to social networks or videos hosted on third-party websites.
For information on the features of the cookies we use, check out these links to the referring websites:
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares
- Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Google analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Double click: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es
By browsing and continuing to use our Website, you consent to the use of the above-mentioned cookies under the conditions set out in this Cookies Policy.
We hereby inform you that, as the cookies are not necessary in order to use our Website, you may block or disable them using your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you may continue to use our Website even though the use of certain services may be limited and, consequently, your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your informed consent regarding our cookies policy, you must delete them from your device using the settings on your Internet browser. The following are the links to several browsers informing about cookies:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
We recommend you review this policy each time you access our Website so as to keep adequately informed about possible changes to the website.