At the UPF Barcelona School of Management, we are committed to the continuous improvement of the organization's governing processes, our program syllabus, our teaching staff and our educational model. It is a commitment to excellence made to the students who choose to study with us and to all stakeholders in the school.
Moreover, the focus on organizational processes and culture encourages us to evolve towards more agile, flexible and fluid organizational models, which in turn enable the school to transform itself and adapt quickly to change.
To ensure this continuous improvement, a Quality Committee reviews and approves the self-assessment and accreditation processes. This review ensures that the professional university education we provide is appropriate and in line the expectations of today's labour market and society.
UPF-BSM's Quality Committee is responsible for:
- Analysing and monitoring the quality indicators for qualifications.
- Analysing and monitoring the quality indicators in the Integrated Scorecard (Cuadro de Mando Integral - CMI).
- Reviewing and approving the monitoring reports for qualifications.
- Reviewing and approving the accreditation self-reports.
- Producing, reviewing and approving the quality policy and objectives.
- Reviewing the status of proposals for improvement plans and making new proposals.
- Reviewing and approving the centre's Internal Quality Assurance System.
This Committee is made up of the following members: other participants may be invited depending on the topics to be dealt with (Technical Quality Office, etc.).
- Jose M. Martinez-Sierra
General Manager of UPF-BSM and Chairman of the Quality Committee
- Pilar Soldevila
Manager of UPF-BSM
- Carolina Luis Bassa
Academic director of the Official Master's Degree in Marketing, Core Faculty and faculty representative and academic director of qualifications at UPF-BSM
- Cristina Torralbo
Director of Programming at UPF-BSM
- Clara Kirchner
Director of Institutional and Corporate Relations at UPF-BSM and representative of the new committee of ex-alumni and companies
- Edith Castellarnau
Director of Student Services at UPF-BSMand employers' representative
- Edgar de los Santos
Quality Manager at UPF-BSM and Coordinator of the Quality Committee
- Elsa Bellmunt
Director of the Academic and General Secretary's Office at UPF-BSM
- Ernest Solé
Head of studies at UPF-BSM
- Jordi Perramon
Academic director of the Official Master's Degree in Auditing and Financial Management, Core Faculty and faculty representative and academic director of qualifications at UPF-BSM.
- Jordi Rey
Director of international Relations and Accreditations at UPF-BSM and representative of the school's international activity (programs, faculty, students, etc.)
- Kari Pettersson
Ex-alumnus of the Official Master's Degree in Auditing and Financial Management at UPF-BSM and representative of ex-alumni
- Llorenç Bagur
Vice-dean for Faculty at UPF-BSM
- Lucia Crosas
Director of Resources and People at UPF-BSM and representative of management personnel
- Susana Domingo
Academic Director of the MBA, Core Faculty and faculty representative and academic director of qualifications at UPF-BSM.
- Xavier Merencio
Student of the MBA and representative of the students
Tutorial Action Plan
Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS) Manual
Assessment and indicators
- Executive MBA
- Master in Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics
- Master of Science in Corporate Finance and Banking
- Master of Science in International Business
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice
- Master in Banking and Finance
- Master in Accounting and Financial Management
- Master in Auditing and Financial Management
- Master in Digital Information
- Master in Marketing
- Master in Financial Markets
- Master in International Business (in Spanish)
- Master in Public and Social Policies
- Master in Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics (in Spanish)
- Master in Public Administration and Government in Latin America
IQAS Procedures Manual
IQAS improvement plan
Since June 2020, the UPF Barcelona School of Management is one of 10 centres institutionally accredited by the Catalan University System Quality Assurance Agency (AQU). This institutional accreditation from AQU Catalunya means that our school has accredited all the official degrees and masters that it offers, for a renewable five-year period.
In 2021, we obtained the AMBA accreditation, which positions us among the world's leading management schools and makes us one of only six business schools in Spain to receive the AMBA accreditation.
The International Association of Masters in Business Administration (AMBA & BGA) thus recognizes the academic quality and reputation of our EMBA and Master of Science in Management programs.