At the UPF Barcelona School of Management, we are committed to the continuous improvement of the organization's governing processes, our program syllabus, our teaching staff and our educational model. It is a commitment to excellence made to the students who choose to study with us and to all stakeholders in the school.
Moreover, the focus on organizational processes and culture encourages us to evolve towards more agile, flexible and fluid organizational models, which in turn enable the school to transform itself and adapt quickly to change.
To ensure this continuous improvement, a Quality Committee reviews and approves the self-assessment and accreditation processes. This review ensures that the professional university education we provide is appropriate and in line the expectations of today's labour market and society.
The Quality Committee is made up of representatives from academia and management, and UPF-BSM students and alumni also participate in it. Its main functions are to review and approve the Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS), draw up the quality policy, monitor qualifications, analyse indicators and promote continuous improvement plans for the centre.
- Pilar Soldevila, Manager of UPF-BSM
- Carolina Luis Bassa, Academic Director of the Master in Marketing, Core Faculty Professor and representative of the Faculty and Academic Directors for degree programs at UPF-BSM
- Cristina Torralbo, Director of Programming at UPF-BSM
- Clara Kirchner, Director of Institutional and Corporate Relations at UPF-BSM and representative of the new committee of alumni and companies
- Edith Castellarnau, Director of Student Services at UPF-BSM and employers' representative
- Edgar de los Santos, Quality Manager at UPF-BSM and Coordinator of the Quality Committee
- Elsa Bellmunt, Director of the Academic and General Secretary's Office at UPF-BSM
- Ernest Solé, Head of Studies at UPF-BSM
- Jordi de Falguera, Academic Director of the MBA, Core Faculty Professor and representative of the Faculty and Academic Directors for degree programs at UPF-BSM
- Jordi Perramon, Academic Director of the Master in Auditing and Financial Management, Core Faculty Professor and representative of the Faculty and Academic Directors for degree programs at UPF-BSM
- Jordi Rey, Director of International Relations and Accreditations at UPF-BSM and representative of the school's international activity (programs, faculty, students...)
- Kari Pettersson, Alumna of the Master in Auditing and Financial Management at UPF-BSM and alumni representative
- Lucia Crosas, Director of Resources and People at UPF-BSM and management personnel representative
- Salvador Estapé, Vice-dean for Faculty at UPF-BSM
Tutorial Action Plan
Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS) Manual
Assessment and indicators
- Executive MBA
- Master in Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics
- Master of Science in Corporate Finance and Banking
- Master of Science in International Business
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice
- Master in Banking and Finance
- Master in Accounting and Financial Management
- Master in Auditing and Financial Management
- Master in Digital Information
- Master in Marketing
- Master in Financial Markets
- Master in International Business (in Spanish)
- Master in Public and Social Policies
- Master in Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics (in Spanish)
- Master in Public Administration and Government in Latin America
IQAS Procedures Manual
IQAS improvement plan
Since June 2020, the UPF Barcelona School of Management is one of 10 centres institutionally accredited by the Catalan University System Quality Assurance Agency (AQU). This institutional accreditation from AQU Catalunya means that our school has accredited all the official degrees and masters that it offers, for a renewable five-year period.
In 2021, we obtained the AMBA accreditation, which positions us among the world's leading management schools and makes us one of only six business schools in Spain to receive the AMBA accreditation.
The International Association of Masters in Business Administration (AMBA & BGA) thus recognizes the academic quality and reputation of our EMBA and Master of Science in Management programs.