- Masters of Science
Masters of Science
Masters of Science are programs offered jointly by UPF Barcelona School of Management and UPF's Department of Economics and Business.
Their aim is to provide training in management, international business, finance and marketing for recent graduates and young professionals in a context of academic excellence and international reach in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
Their methodology is built on evidence-based management, whereby students learn to take decisions by analysing and interpreting objective data.
Why choose a Master of Science?
- Excellent teaching staff. You will have classes with academics and professionals from the leading Spanish university in economics and business, and the 10th best university in the world according to the Times Higher Education Ranking 2020 of universities under 50 years old.
- International and multicultural vision. You will be part of an international environment with students from more than 30 countries, gaining a global view of business and management. With our MSc programs you will be able to obtain an international Double Degree with our partner schools.
- Connection with the professional world. Our MSc programs provide internships in companies (curricular or optional) and a Career Development Program to strengthen your professional profile.
- Supplementary activities. Brush-up courses are offered before the start of classes, as well as visits to companies throughout the program and a Spanish course.
- Connection with Barcelona. One of the most attractive European cities for international companies, start-ups and talented young professionals from all around the world. Our MSc programs train today, in Barcelona, the global professionals of tomorrow.
Find out about our Masters of Science
- MSc in International Business (jointly offered with ESCI-UPF)
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Finance and Banking
- MSc in Management
The MSc experience
QTEM Program and Double Degrees
UPF Barcelona School of Management is the first and only Spanish institution to be part of the QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management) network.
Students of the MSc in Finance and Banking and the MSc in Management can participate in the QTEM Program, an academic and professional international extension in more than 20 prestigious universities.
All our Masters of Science also allow you to obtain a Double Degree in collaboration with different universities around the world. This will give you the opportunity to broaden your international experience while expanding your understanding of specific markets.