Executive MBA program
Fridays from 4 pm to 9 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm
The Executive MBA at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will turn you into a multifunctional executive with excellent leadership abilities and skills in developing new business initiatives.
The Executive MBA is based on the value of innovation. Designed to train professionals to provide transformative solutions for society, the economy and the sciences, the course will make you re-evaluate your professional skills in order to rapidly adapt them to an ever-changing reality full of challenges.
During the Executive MBA you will work on a professional challenge, a personalized project which you will define at the beginning of the course with a mentor. The project will serve to identify the areas of knowledge and the skills you will need to acquire throughout the course. The mentor will help you identify experts and businesses that may enhance your project. They will also suggest activities related to the latest training techniques (such as MOOC, OpenCourseWare, etc).
The program is taught by managers from leading companies, as well as lecturers from Pompeu Fabra University's internationally renowned Department of Economics and Business that have designed their courses applying the Flipped learning methodology.
The Executive MBA is aimed at graduates, preferably with around five years work experience and who currently hold a position of responsibility.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Official degree accredited by the Agència per a la Qualitat del Sistema Universitari de Catalunya.
Why this program?
- It will help you to solve a real business challenge, designed by you, with the help of an expert mentor.
- For the quality of the teaching staff: in the Executive MBA you will be taught by prestigious academics from Pompeu Fabra University such as Dr. Oriol Amat and Dr. Xavier Puig.
- In the end of course challenge you will solve a business challenge from real companies. Mango, Caixabank, CAF and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya have previously entrusted their cases to UPF Barcelona School of Management students.
- You will work on the professional skills that UPF Barcelona School of Management has identified as essential for 21st century managers: Leadership, communication, cooperation, adaptive thinking and autonomous learning.
- The more than 400 professionals who have been trained throughout the course's 22 previous editions recommend it highly. Previous students have come from businesses such as Caixabank, PwC, Cuatrecasas, HP, Boheringer, Novartis and IBM, to name just a few.
- Because it incorporates an advanced, self-designed learning model based on the educational philosophy of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
The EMBA is a programme that prepares students for the management of companies in complex, multicultural and constantly evolving environments. It is aimed at those participants with previous professional experience who choose management positions, or entrepreneurs who want to develop their company.
To achieve this, the programme has the main following objectives:
- To train in the knowledge and use of the basic techniques and instruments necessary to perform a multifunctional direction in complex environments.
- To train in the development of skills necessary for effective leadership (such as leadership, communication, decision-making and innovation).
- To provide the core knowledge and skills to successfully develop an entrepreneurial initiative.
- To promote a management style based on financial and social sustainability, paying special attention to corporate responsibility and business values.
- To train in management in situations of strategic change.
- To give the confidence to lead new projects and take on new challenges.
Who is it for?
The Executive MBA is aimed at graduates, with at least three years of professional experience, who aim to improve their careers.
Find out what you're going to learn!