- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Human Resources
- Postgraduate Course in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
- Program curriculum and final degree
Postgraduate Course in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
Program curriculum and final degree
Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations Module I
- Personnel policies as a strategic factor.
- Challenges deriving from market globalization.
- Adaptation of the human structure to the markets.
- Strategic contribution of the role of personnel.
- Area internationalization.
- Profile and role of "People Management".
- Motivation, leadership and teams.
- Can managers really motivate?
- Leadership and problems deriving from it.
- Teams: dynamics and power.
- Is conflict necessary to move forward?
- Communication, atmosphere and culture.
- Communication between departments.
- From atmosphere to organizational culture.
- Organizational culture: strategic potential. Interculturality.
- Professional planning, selection, training and development.
- Action plans within human resource planning.
- Selection policies and stages of the procedure.
- Training in organizations. Training Plans and Policies.
- Needs analysis and training action plans.
- Plan for careers promotion, succession and planning.
- Integrated flow charts as management guides.
- Performance assessment, evaluation of places and salary scales.
- Staff evaluation as a manager's duty.
- How to optimize the interview and make it positive.
- Salary policies and evaluation of places.
- Tax optimization of the "salary package".
- Competence analyses.
- Competences: a common language to improve results.
- Identification and application of the competence model.
- Legal updating.
- Legal sources for the regulation of work conditions.
- Collective negotiations: roles and contents.
- Work procedure.
- Labour risk prevention.
- Prevention management.
- Business responsibilities.
- Labour relations.
- Current setting for labour relations.
- Analyses of the actors and their roles as representatives.
- General and sector agreements.
- Conflicts and their signs.
- Design and establishment of work strategies.
- Perspectives for the new economic and social situation.
- Module UPF Barcelona School of Management Inside
This module deals with three key skills that future professionals need in order to achieve success in any area, and to quickly and efficiently respond to the constant challenges that emerge in business. The subjects coincide with UPF Barcelona School of Management's key identifying features: analytical capacity, communication and social purpose.
- ence-based management: this subject brings us closer to professional decision making through prudent, clear and precise data analysis. Real life, relevant examples give students an opportunity to discover the manifold opportunities that big data can provide to different professional sectors.
- Storytelling: in this subject we develop the functions and mechanisms of audiovisual narrative (storytelling) and we apply them to professional communication. We tackle issues such as how to create communications that make an impact (on a personal, project and corporate level) as well as interpersonal communication and team motivation. The goal is to help professionals transmit any idea successfully, with creativity and energy.
- Ethics and sustainability: professionals in all sectors have to deal with issues relating to ethics and sustainability throughout their working lives. In this subject, we focus on identifying, analysing and effectively responding to these questions.
- Project management: the objective of this subject is that the participants transfer the concepts and processes that are specific to project management into both their own professional context and the development of their own project within the program they are taking at the UPF-UPF Barcelona School of Management.
- CCLab: aims to help you improve your communication skills so that you are able to present your ideas and projects effectively.
Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations issued by the Universitat Pompeu Fabra: for graduates, university certificate holders or university-specific degree graduates having successfully completed the first module.