- Executive Education
Evidence-based management for insightful decision-making.
The UPF Barcelona School of Management's Executive Education Program is designed to ensure participants acquire the knowledge, tools and skills to enable them to manage and make decisions in environments characterised by great uncertainty, constant innovation and disruptive change.
Our unique methodology is grounded in the transmission of knowledge based on evidence and "learning by doing". Lasting one day or several, our programs provide specialised, intensive training combining the UPF's academic robustness with a practical, strategic and multidisciplinary outlook.
- Funding startups
7, 8, 14 and15 of May (16h)
- Startup partners: selection, relations and dissolving
15, 22 and 29 of April and 6 of May (16h)
Marketing, Communication and Sales
- Impactful communication: mastering your voice and gestures
27, 28, 29 and 30 of April (16h)
- Presentations with impact: mastering the art of public speaking
11, 12, 13 and 14 of May (16h)
- Consultative sales: best and next practices
23, 24, 25 and 26 of March (16h)
- Valuing and purchasing businesses
27 of March (7h lunch included)
- Risk management and internal control in companies
21 of April (6h)
- Internal auditing versus external auditing: the risk approach
7 of May (6h)
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies: funding sources and creating value
26, 27 and 31 of March (12h)
- The treasury department: the heart of a company
16, 23 and 30 of April (12h)
- Investment evaluation
30 of April and 7, 14 and 21 of May (16h)
- Analysis of consolidated financial statements
6, 13, 20 and 27 of May (16h)
- Accounting fraud
27 of March (6h)
- Finance and Accounting for Executives
22 of May (7h lunch included)
- eSports: an opportunity for sports companies
30 and 31of March, and 1 and 2 of April (16h)
- Talent spotting and assessment in the sporting events industry
23 of March (6h)
Why choose UPF Barcelona School of Management?
The UPF Barcelona School of Management is part of Pompeu Fabra University, one of Europe's leading higher education institutes according to Ranking Times Higher Education.
Renowned teaching team
Linked to academic excellence and a renowned professional practice in multiple sectors.
Unique learning model
Personalised, interdisciplinary and based on management as a practical resource for bringing ideas to life.