Master in Pharmaceutical Marketing
Monday and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 9.30pm. Fridays from 4 a 7pm. 2 Saturdays per year, from 9.30am to 1.30pm.
Apply now and get a 10% discount on your tuition fees by completing your enrolment before April 17th, 2020.
The Master in Pharmaceutical Marketing at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will provide you with the skills needed for a successful career in the marketing or sales department of any company in the pharmaceutical sector.
From a practical perspective, the Master in Pharmaceutical Marketing will teach you the basics of modern marketing while you specialize in concepts and tools specific to the pharmaceutical industry. You will gain insights into the national and international legal framework of the sector, learn how to access the different markets in the industry and get to know the strategic and operational specificities of the pharmaceutical industry. By the end of the master you will be able to draw up a complete marketing plan for any pharmaceutical product or service.
Bolstered by the success of its previous editions, the Master in Pharmaceutical Marketing boasts a renowned teaching staff made up of professionals working with leading companies in the sector.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- Because 95% of its students would recommend it.
- Because it opens the door to the labour market thanks to internships in leading pharmaceutical companies (Sanofi, Novartis, Almirall, Bayer, Ferrer, Boehringer Ingelheim, etc.).
- Because of its 20 editions training over 600 professionals in the pharmaceutical industry, many of them currently in managerial positions.
- Because its teaching staff, made up of respected professionals in the main companies in the sector, works in close collaboration with industry, thus ensuring that the course content is updated on an ongoing basis according to the reality of the market.
- Because it includes personal coaching sessions which will help you to improve your levels of self-awareness and professional awareness. In these sessions you will make a personal development plan.
- Because it incorporates an advanced, self-designed learning model based on the educational philosophy of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
- Acquire a complete and systemic overview of the pharmaceutical sector and the role played by Marketing within the current competitive framework.
- Prepare participants – through both technique and practice - to be able to take on operational responsibilities in positions in the Marketing/Sales area of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Teach and train in the various personal skills and competences to perform confidently in different positions of a sales organisation.
- Provide top-level work experience to all participants who do not have this, through internships in a marketing department within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Who is it for?
The Master in Pharmaceutical Marketing (MIF) is aimed at all professionals interested in professional development in the marketing department or sales area of any kind of company or institution from the pharmaceutical sector .
This master's degree is moreover an opportunity for any professional currently working in a laboratory to acquire an overview and the professional base necessary to understand the specifics of this sector, in the sales and marketing areas .
Find out what you're going to learn!