Master in Digital Marketing
Tuesdays and Thursdays 18.30pm to 21.30pm, Fridays from 16pm to 19 pm, two Saturdays per year, 9.30 am to 13.30pm.
Apply now and get a 10% discount on your tuition fees by completing your enrolment before April 17th, 2020.
The aim of the Master in Digital Marketing Management at UPF Barcelona School of Management is to train the future digital leaders of all kinds of organizations. It therefore has a focus that prioritises management competencies over instrumental skills although these are also suitably provided. With a knowledge-centred view of marketing based on customer data (data-driven marketing), the master's degree trains students in strategic planning of Digital Marketing. It is also intended to turn the participant into a valid actor in coordination with all of the specialists responsible for implementation, activation and analysis of the mix of online media and channels to ensure the highest return for the business.
The teaching methodology in the Master in Digital Marketing Management has a learner-centric philosophy in which each participant is at the centre of a highly-personalised learning process. This personalisation is created through five dimensions: initial knowledge, professional interests, skills to be developed, learning style and the participant's potential. The key element in this personalised learning process is a project (freely selected by the participant), which is worked on throughout the program under the guidance and supervision of a mentor (Digital Marketing professional and the master's degree alumni).
The Master in Digital Marketing Management is aimed at marketing professionals in all kinds of organizations: multinational companies, SMEs and start-ups. This is a master's degree with an entrepreneurial spirit, which participants are also expected to have. Therefore, the main admission criteria have to do with the candidate's purpose, attitudes and values and not necessarily their age, academic background or employment experience.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- Because after 10 editions it has been internationally recognized by the Eduniversal world rankings in the E-business Masters category.
- Because its teaching staff is composed of professionals working in the sector, which guarantees that the academic content has a practical focus and is relevant to current professional realities.
- Because it provides you with the opportunity to secure an internship with leading companies such as Ogilvy, Tinkle, Roca Salvatella, e-LaCaixa, Seat, Bayer, Sanofi, etc.
- Because it offers you excellent networking opportunities thanks to the varied student and lecturer profiles.
- Because it includes personal coaching sessions which will help you to improve your levels of personal and professional self-awareness.
- Because it incorporates an advanced, self-designed learning model based on the educational philosophy of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
The programme is designed for students to attain five essential objectives:
- Incorporate an overview of marketing focused on the client, not on the product.
- Know the new sources of information available to companies to effectively segment the market, and make the most suitable offers for each sector of the target public.
- Design and manage communication campaigns which provide answers for clients and results for the company.
- Become familiar with the use of all the communication channels available, using both traditional media and digital media.
- Know the latest trends in digital marketing to be capable of successfully incorporating them into the company's marketing strategy: positioning on search engines, mobile marketing, electronic commerce, micromedia (blogs, RSS, etc.) and social networks.
Who is it for?
The Master in Digital Marketing Management is aimed at marketing professionals who would like to incorporate knowledge from relationship marketing and from the use of digital media and tools. It is also a development opportunity for entrepreneurial professionals who intend to create or develop their own business project.
Find out what you're going to learn!