Master in Marketing
Monday to Friday from 6.00 to 9.00 pm, and some Saturdays.
The Master in Marketing at UPF Barcelona School of Management will teach you the magic of marketing backed up with scientific rigour. You will develop an innovative, up-to-the minute, comprehensive view of the new trends in this dynamic sector.
Structured according to the key strategic areas of current marketing, the Master in Marketing will provide you with the tools needed to develop a marketing plan in accordance with your consumers (consumer insights), implement it in accordance with your product or brand (product & brand management), communicate it in a comprehensive manner (online and offline), and evaluate its success by analysing the results obtained.
Aimed mainly at university graduates from any business discipline, political or social science, economics or communication, the Master in Marketing is characterised by a deeply analytical approach and high-quality teaching. The teaching staff is made up of lecturers from first-rate national and international universities and professionals working in the leading companies of the moment.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- For its innovative nature and adaptation to the professional reality of the moment: its academic contents are updated every year, drawing on new trends in marketing (digital marketing, Big Data, etc.).
- Because it grants you the opportunity to secure an internship in the marketing department of top-level companies in various sectors like Danone, Levi Strauss, Mattel, Nestlé, Pirelli, Sanofi, etc.
- Because it will bring you closer to the world of marketing, using the most up-to-date analytical tools and the contributions of professionals active in the sector.
- Because you will benefit from a teaching staff made up of top-level professors from national and international universities and working professionals.
- Because it incorporates an advanced, self-designed learning model based on the educational philosophy of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at university graduates in the following fields:
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Other degrees if the candidate has at least 2 years of marketing-related experience