Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in Controlling)
The Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in Controlling) includes a curricular internship. This type of internships:
- Form part of the academic course contents. The internship is considered as an additional subject that must be passed satisfactorily in order to successfully complete the course.
- Are compulsory. In some courses there is the option to have prior professional experience accredited in place of the internship.
- Are supervised by the Career Services Team: Students are assigned an Internship Adviser who will assist you in your internship search, manage the internship agreements with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
These are the entities collaborating in the professional placement programme:
- ACCENTURE OUTSOURCING SERVICES, S.A.
- AFP AUDIT & CONSULTING, S.L.
- ALMIRALL, S.A
- AMGEN, S.A
- BANC SABADELL, S.A.
- BANCO POPULAR ESPAÑOL
- BANCO SANTANDER , S.A
- CAIXABANK, S.A
- CENTRE DE REGULACIÓ GENÒMICA
- CROWNE PLAZA BARCELONA - FIRA CENTER
- DANONE, S.A
- DEUTSCHE BANK, S.A.E.
- EVERIS BPO, S.L.
- EXPONOVIAS, S.L.
- FERRERO IBERICA, S.A
- GAS NATURAL SDG,S.A
- INSTITUT CATALÀ DE FINANCES
- LIDL SUPERMERCADOS, S.A.U.
- PEPE JEANS, S.L
- PLETA AUDITORES, S.L.P.
- PRIMAGAS ENERGIA, S.A.U.
- RECKITT BENCKISER ESPAÑA, S.L.
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC ESPAÑA, S.A
- UNILEVER ESPAÑA, S.A.
- VOLKSWAGEN GROUP RETAIL SPAIN