- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Accounting and Finance
- Postgraduate Course in Corporate Finance (blended learning)
- Program curriculum and final degree
Postgraduate Course in Corporate Finance (blended learning)
Program curriculum and final degree
Choosing three of the four:
1. New financial instruments
- Stock market (IPOs, takeovers, etc.).
- Bond issue.
- Syndicated loans.
- Project finance.
- Private Equity (venture capital).
2. Mergers and acquisitions
- Concept, typology and processes in acquisition, fusion and division operations.
- Due diligence.
- Negotiation and closing operations.
- Post-purchase and post-sale management.
3. Futures, options and currencies
- Financial swaps.
- The European and international financial system.
- Investment and financing operations in foreign currencies.
4. International Finance
- International finance management
- Treasury management
- Foreign exchange and cash flow hedge
- Enterprise risk management
In this matter it is intended that the participant demonstrates that he has internalized the contents developed during the postgraduate course and that he is able to apply them in different environments. It is a work that seeks to integrate all the subjects developed during the postgraduate course.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Postgraduate programme in Corporate Finance issued by Pompeu Fabra University.