Online Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Administrative Control
On the Online Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Administrative Control at UPF Barcelona School of Management you will learn how to diagnose the financial and economic situation and development of any company. You will also study different systems of cost calculation and explore the implementation of the most recent systems of analytic accounting.
The Online Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Administrative Control will teach you how to strategically analyse the economic and financial situation of a company. You will learn to draw up budgets and ensure their implementation and control using the most popular management systems. You will approach all course content from a management perspective, developing your management and leadership skills, to help you to become a professional capable of directing all sections of an accounting department. The work is mainly practical.
Aimed at university graduates from business administration and management, economics or business, or professionals from other disciplines with knowledge or professional experience in finance and accounting, the Online Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Administrative Control boasts an eminent teaching staff made up of teachers from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working in leading businesses.
- Determine the situation and the economic and financial development of a business.
- Master the different systems of cost calculation and use techniques for their control, as well as implementing analytical accounting systems.
- Draft a budget, implement budgetary control systems, and analyse deviations.
- Design an administrative control system from a management perspective.
- Master the management skills required to direct accounting departments.
Who is it for?
University graduates wishing to specialize in this area. Professionals with accounting experience who wish to, or need to update, increase or deepen their knowledge.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.