Master of Science in Management (specialization in Operations and Supply Chain Management)
From Monday to Friday from 1 to 8 pm. Class times may vary according to the electives chosen
Stay ahead and obtain a 10% discount applying now (more information here)
The MSc in Management (specialization in Operations and Supply Chain Management) is a program jointly offered by the UPF Department of Economics and Business and UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Practically oriented and internationally minded, the program provides a theoretical and practical exposition of the factors that are necessary for effective operations and supply management in today’s global markets. It demonstrates how successful operations performance can shape and influence sales and profit ambition of a business.
The program provides students a profound understanding of the processes and techniques necessaries to develop strategies and become a management expert specialized in the area of operations and supply chain.
The MSc in Management (specialization in Operations and Supply Chain Management) benefits from the outstanding faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its high-level ability to stimulate and convey knowledge.
In addition, this program is recognized by Eduniversal Ranking as one the bests master's degree in General Management. In 2019 the program reached the 43rd position in Europe and is among the Top 5 Best Masters in General Management in Spain.
Why this program?
- Excellent teaching staff. You will learn from the faculty of the UPF's Department of Economics and Business, and from experienced professionals in operations and supply chain management.
- Analytical focus. You will acquire the required analytical tools needed for effective operations and supply chain management in today’s global and highly competitive markets.
- Management skills. The program will provide you the most innovative techniques and standards to develop and manage strategies for product and operations management.
- Connection with the professional world. The MSc includes the option to do a curricular internship, which provides a relevant work experience in the fields of operations, product management, logistics and supply chain, among others.
- QTEM Program. You will have the opportunity to do an extension of your master with the QTEM program, an optional study abroad experience at more than 20 top international universities leaders in the field of Economics, Finance and Management.
Program accredited by:
- To gain a profound understanding of the processes and techniques for developing operations strategy, managing operations, and supply chain activities.
- To learn to foster a relationship between operations and supply chain management and other operations departments within an organization.
- To undertake a work-based project in conjunction with industry, connecting the existing techniques, functional knowledge and applications within an organization.
- To gain the required technical and managerial skills for key decision-making processes in operations and supply chain activities.
- To become familiar with the most innovative techniques and standards in the field of operations and supply chain management today by visiting industries in the field and having faculty members who are industry experts themselves.
Who is it for?
The MSc in Management (specialization in Operations and Supply Chaing Management) is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
- Life and Health Sciences
Applicants with a different academic background may be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a 650 or higher GMAT score.
All candidates are encouraged to present a GMAT score, as it improves chances of being accepted to the program.