Postgraduate Course in International Finance
Classes can be held once or twice a week, depending on the electives, from 6 to 9 pm.
In the Postgraduate Course in International Finance you will acquire the necessary knowledge to align the evolution of the economic and financial environment with the management of companies with a strong presence in the international scope. Throughout the course, international financial reporting standards, aspects related to the financing of international operations, as well as the most common management control systems in multinational companies will be dealt with in detail.
Completely taught in English, the Postgraduate Course in International Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management will train you as an expert in finance and accounting, especially in companies with a strong international presence. Basic aspects such as detailed knowledge of international accounting regulations, multinational financial management or international taxation will be covered.
It is aimed at university graduates in Business Administration, Economics or Business Management and professionals from other disciplines with knowledge or professional experience in accounting and finance, the Postgraduate Course in International Finance has a prestigious faculty formed by professors of the Department of Economy and Business of the University Pompeu Fabra and by active professionals of leading companies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the functioning of international accounting regulations (IFRS).
- Understanding of the elements required for optimum decision-making in investment and finance in international settings.
- Ability to design the optimum tax plan for a company, taking matters of international taxation into consideration.
- Understanding of the functioning of foreign currency accounts and the most appropriate financial products to manage exchange rate, interest rate and country risk.
- Knowledge of conceptual elements helpful when devising the financial policy.
Who is it for?
Aimed specifically for students and professionals interested in working in multinationals and internationalized companies, the Postgraduate Course in International Finance at UPF Barcelona School of Management will provide you with the knowledge and necessary resources to develop your professional career in the field of financial and accounting management in an international environment.
The postgraduate course participate university graduates and active professionals of accounting and finance departments.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.