Online Postgraduate Course in Corporate Finance
The Online Postgraduate Course in Corporate Finance at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will provide you with the knowledge and resources you need to design and apply the financial policies most suited to the objectives of any company or organization.
During the Online Postgraduate Course in Corporate Finance you will learn to select from the most recent financing instruments according to the needs of your company, and you will study how to design and implement policies of capitalization, debt and dividend. You will master the process and implications of merger and acquisition operations, and learn about methods of appraising businesses and how to apply these methods.
Aimed at university graduates from business administration and management, economics or business studies, or professionals from other disciplines with knowledge or professional experience in finance and accounting, the Online Postgraduate Course in Corporate Finance boasts an eminent teaching staff made up of lecturers from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working in leading companies.
- Learn how to relate financial operations to corporate aims.
- Learn how to establish policies for funding, debt and dividends that are coherent with the aims and objectives of the company.
- Become proficient in specialized financial instruments and know how to select those that are most suitable for your company.
- Learn about instruments for evaluating companies, and how to apply them.
- Master the process, understand the implications and learn how to manage merger and fusion operations.
Who is it for?
This programme is for university graduates and professionals with relevant experience who wish to learn and master policies of financing companies, evaluation, and the relationship between business and the market.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.