Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics)
Monday to Friday from 1 to 8 pm. Class times may vary according to the electives chosen.
By providing an advanced understanding of quantitative and analytical techniques applied to management of organizations, the program provides future managers and consultants with a toolbox of decision-making skills required to translate strategic plans into tangible business performance.
It combines cutting-edge theory and practical applications to provide students with in-depth data analysis tools and strategies in order to achieve today's greatest managerial challenge: solving business complexity.
The MSc in Management (specialization in Business Analytics) benefits from the outstanding faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its high-level ability to stimulate and convey knowledge.
In addition, this program is recognized by Eduniversal Ranking as one the bests master's degree in General Management. In 2019 the program reached the 43rd position in Europe and is among the Top 5 Best Masters in General Management in Spain.
Why this program?
- Excellent teaching staff. You will learn from the faculty of UPF's Department of Economics and Business, and from experienced professionals.
- Analytical focus. You will acquire the analytical tools necessary to effectively use quantitative information to suggest better managerial decisions and identify business opportunities.
- Management skills. By mastering cutting-edge management decision marking skills, you will be able to efficiently communicate with business analysts and data scientists.
- Connection with the professional world. The master MSc includes the option to do a curricular internship, which provides providing you wita h relevant work experience in the fields of data analysis, consulting and market research, among others.
- QTEM Program. You will have the unique opportunity to extend your master in the Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management program, an international network bringing together outstanding students, over 20 Academic Partners renowned in the fields of Management, Economics and Finance, and International Corporations.
Program accredited by:
Program member of:
- To learn novel quantitative and analytical skills for the management of organizations.
- To understand the role of business analytics for improving managerial decision making.
- To apply state-of-the-art analytical tools to real-life business consulting and strategic decisions.
- To connect new techniques with functional knowledge to manage business complexity.
- To enter a network of professionals and academics that can transmit cutting-edge business knowledge between analysts, consultants and managers.
Who is it for?
The MSc in Management (specialization in Business Analytics) is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
- Life and Health Sciences
Applicants with a different academic background may be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a 650 or higher GMAT score.
All candidates are encouraged to present a GMAT score, as it improves chances of being accepted to the program.