Online Master in Auditing and Financial Management
The online work model combines different active methodologies:
- Work through the eCampus from the study of teaching materials, practical activities, discussion forums, and self-assessment exercises for each of the subjects.
- Tutoring and individualized resolution of questions.
- Streaming sessions with experts
The program is structured in didactic units, with which the participants will acquire instrumental, attitudinal and conceptual competences, through various activities directly linked to the functions of directing and managing people.
During the program the student will have the support of:
- Expert tutor: who will guide you through each didactic unit and help in the consultations of your subject.
- Mentor: in charge of advising and supervising the development of the individual project.
- Program manager: who will accompany during the course in the monitoring and general operation of the program.
- The communication resources and materials will be those that will allow to achieve the key competences through the interaction between the academic team and each participant:
- Discussion forums: discussion topics will be raised by the tutor and academic content queries will be discussed.
- Consultation and notice forum: space where communications will be sent to monitor the program.
- Tutor and mentor email: for individualized consultations.
- Interactive teaching material: material worked by professionals, updated and always following a specific guideline to achieve meaningful learning.
The evaluation of the program will be carried out online based on:
- Resolution of practical cases oriented to business reality
- Knowledge tests for each subject
- Proactive participation in forums and debates
- Realization and presentation of a final project
The activities and evaluation dates of each of the subjects in the program will be detailed at the beginning of this.
The program's evaluative tests will be established and corrected under the quality criteria required in all UPF - Barcelona School of Management programs, which follow their academic value and recognition.
UPF Barcelona School of Management’s online masters, postgraduate programs and short courses are aimed at professionals who prefer to work 100% online, without attending face-to-face in-classroom sessions. This type of learning requires the active participation of the student through a wide variety of online resources (documents, bibliography, 2.0 tools, videos, interactive applications, etc.) that enable learning, practical work and the acquisition of new key competences.