Postgraduate Course on Management of Social Responsibility (CSR)
Thursday and Friday from 5.30pm to 9.30pm
The Postgraduate Course in Social and Corporate Responsibility Management (CSR) offers you a global view of all aspects, internal and external, of the CSR in the organizations (social, labor, environmental and Human Rights).
The main objective is to train professionals who can generate value in the business environment and in the Society, working for a global, sustainable and inclusive economy.
The UPF Barcelona School of Management is an institution committed to applying and spreading corporate social responsibility (CSR). It has signed up to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), which imply a fundamental commitment to sustainability. One of its purposes is to train professionals to add value to business and society; working towards a sustainable and inclusive global economy that can target new goals. Specific procedures and instructions are developed for application in day-to-day management (instructions, codes of conduct, protocol, etc.) for good governance and appropriate implementation across internal and external interest groups, thus creating a framework for dialogue.
The program is aimed to those professionals or future professionals in charge of CSR tasks in any company or organization, as well as experienced professionals interested in promoting CSR in their companies. Those professionals with social sensitivity may also participate.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- Because it will give you a broad, applied overview of CSR in a business setting, regulations, future trends and actors with examples of good practices and new paradigms.
- Because companies from different sectors are involved: retail, pharmacy, banking, etc. and the Agenda 2030 financial sustainability goals are worked on in class.
- Because of the varying profiles the lecturers have: experts in communication, business strategy, accountancy, policies, etc. who are committed to promoting CSR in companies and society.
- Because carrying out the project will enable you to consolidate and apply your knowledge in a practical way based on awareness of cases of companies that implement these annual programs in public information provided to the market.
- Because it incorporates its own advanced learning model based on the educational philosophy expressed in UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
In recent years, social responsibility has become an important aspect in the management of companies or indeed any kind of organization. Due to their importance, good governance, social, employment aspects, respect for human and environmental rights are at the heart of internal and external debates in different organizations and settings. Emphasis is placed on applying procedures and instructions in cases of international debate (management of financial crises, climate change, improving international distribution and production chains) and economic and social impact.
The objective of this course is to provide in-depth knowledge of all of these aspects and skills and know-how within an international framework of reference so that CSR may be developed and applied to different organizations, especially in a business setting.