International Advisory Council
The International Advisory Council (IAC) is a consultative council providing guidance to the School Board of Trustees, Governing Council, Executive Committee and strengths the international reputation. The main functions of the IAC are:
- Assess the School strategic plan and initiatives.
- Provide advice based on current and future trends.
- Suggest innovative or new ways of doing.
- Contribute to enhance the international dimension of the school.
The members participating on the IAC are expected to provide expert advice, representing diversity from different points of view: gender, geography, cultural, disciplines... It is also expected to cover a multidisciplinary spectrum of roles, including the academia, industry and institutional perspective. The IAC members are approved by the School Governing Council.
The members of the IAC are:
- Paolo Bocardelli: Dean Luiss Business School (Italy)
- Vincenzo Esposito Vinzi: Dean-President ESSEC Business School (Eutopia) (France)
- Anna Gener: CEO Savills Aguirre Newman (Spain) and UPF Alumni
- Andreu Mas Colell: Emeritus Professor of economy UPF, President of BIST and Former Minister of Economy of Catalonia
- Janicke (Lilletvedt) Rasmussen: Dean MSc. BI Norwegian Business School (Norway)
- Oriol Segarra: CEO Laboratoris Uriach (Spain) and UPF-BSM Alumni
- Tarek Sultan: CEO Agility (USA)
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe: Full Professor at ULB (CIVIS), Secretary General and founder of the QTEM network, former Dean of the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management at ULB (CIVIS)