Master in Banking and Finance (in Spanish)
The Master in Finance and Banking includes a curricular internship. This type of internships:
- Form part of the academic course contents. The internship is considered as an additional subject that must be passed satisfactorily in order to successfully complete the course.
- Are compulsory. In some courses there is the option to have prior professional experience accredited in place of the internship.
- Are supervised by the Career Services Team: Students are assigned an Internship Adviser who will assist you in your internship search, manage the internship agreements with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
These are the entities collaborating in the professional placement programme:
- ALMIRALL, S.A
- BANC SABADELL, S.A.
- Banco Popular Español S.A
- C&R INVESTMENT FINANCIAL ADVISOR EAFI, S.L
- CAIXA CAPITAL RISC, S.G.E.C.R., S.A
- CRITERIA CAIXA, S.A. Sociedad Unipersonal
- DEUTSCHE BANK, S.A.E.
- ERNST & YOUNG,S.L
- EUREST CATALUNYA S.L.U.
- GAS NATURAL SDG,S.A
- ILV SILVER TRANSACTIONS, S.L.
- NESTLÉ ESPAÑA, S.A.
- PENSIUM S.L.
- PRESTAMOS PRIMA
- Schneider Electric Spain S.A.
- SOCIETAT RECTORA DE LA BORSA DE VALORS DE BARCELONA S.A.U
- SOLVENTIS A.V., S.A