Postgraduate Course in Business Management
Recognised by the strength of its more than 40 previous editions, the Postgraduate in Business Management of UPF Barcelona School of Management aims to develop your leadership skills, communication and direction of people and expand your business knowledge so you can enhance your career and facilitate, thus, access to positions of greater responsibility.
Aimed at professionals, managers of functional areas, company managers or owners and managers of SMEs, the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management offers you a solid global vision in marketing, finance, accounting, operations, human resources and business strategy. The program also includes the realization of a business plan and a simulation that will allow you to put into practice all the knowledge acquired.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- Because more than 1,000 students trained throughout its more than 40 editions endorse its success and solidity.
- For its renowned teaching team, which combines the best faculty of the Department of Economics and Business at UPF with executives and professionals from the leading companies in the market.
- Because it allows you to see how an organization as a whole operates through practical subjects: you will review each of the functional areas of a company to develop the key skills and business knowledge essential for each of them.
- Because you can prepare your own business plan in class. A great opportunity to apply the knowledge acquired during the course while developing management skills and cooperation.
- Because you will learn to strengthen your skills to exercise the direction of people and influence the trajectory of organizations.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to interpret the business reality and make decisions in management positions of the company.
- Meet the training needs of team managers in companies, and experts in functional areas who want to expand their professional development opportunities by accessing management positions.
- Train participants to contribute to the creation of value in organizations.
Who is it for?
Everyone who participates in management decisions of the company can benefit greatly from this program. It is intended for managers, adjuncts to management, managers or owners of SMEs, managers of functional areas or those who want to advance their professional career in an organization, whatever their size or orientation.
The Postgraduate Program in Business Management takes into account the variety of previous experiences and the previous training of each participant. These come from a diversity of professions, work areas and degrees. The program is designed so that its follow-up is feasible regardless of the degree of prior familiarity that each student has with the subjects taught.