Master of Science in Management (specialization in Marketing)
Monday to Friday from 1 to 8 pm. Class times may vary according to the electives chosen.
→ Last call for September 2020 intake! Complete your application for the program and receive your admission result in 1-2 weeks. Apply now!
The MSc in Management (specialization in Marketing) is a program jointly offered by the UPF Department of Economics and Business and UPF Barcelona School of Management.
The program combines an applied mindset with academic rigor in understanding the market and the consumer. It allows students to develop both technical and creative skills needed to satisfy customer needs from a strategic, managerial and operational perspective.
It will provide students with a full understanding of the important processes involved in creating, communicating and delivering value to customers while strengthening their ability to face and solve complex challenges in an increasingly globalized marketing environment.
The MSc in Management (specialization in Marketing) benefits from the outstanding faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its high-level ability to stimulate and convey knowledge.
In addition, this program is recognized by Eduniversal Ranking as one the bests master's degree in General Management. In 2019 the program reached the 43rd position in Europe and is among the Top 5 Best Masters in General Management in Spain.
Why this program?
- Excellent teaching staff. You will learn from the faculty of the UPF's Department of Economics and Business, and from experienced professionals in Marketing.
- Analytical focus. You will master and put into practice the latest tools and analytical techniques used in marketing management and research in order to understand the market.
- Management skills. You will acquire the tools and skills needed to integrate consumer analysis with industry analysis, preparing you to make decisions about the different elements of the brand strategy and marketing mix.
- Connection with the professional world. The MSc includes the option to do a curricular internship, which provides a relevant work experience in the fields of brand consulting, communication management, digital marketing and marketing research, among others.
- QTEM Program. You will have the opportunity to extend your master with the QTEM program. This is an optional study abroad program in an international network bringing together outstanding students, over 20 Academic Partners renowned in the fields of Management, Economics and Finance.
Program accredited by:
Program member of:
- To learn the latest analytical tools to develop solid insights in the market.
- To understand consumers behavior, from their motivations to their decision-making process.
- To integrate consumer analysis with industry analysis to make strategic marketing decisions.
- To learn to anticipate and identify today's consumer needs and appeal to them in an innovative approach.
- To develop essential skills to take up a management position in marketing, such as creativity, team collaboration and communication.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Marketing) is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
- Life and Health Sciences
Applicants with a different academic background may be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a 650 or higher GMAT score.
All candidates are encouraged to present a GMAT score, as it improves chances of being accepted to the program.