- Masters of Science
- MSc in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship)
- Scholarships and funding
Master of Science in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship)
On top of the program's regular classes, the following activities are included in the program's tuition fees:
- Brush-up Courses
- Optional Spanish Language Course
- Career Development Program
10% Discount for early enrollment
Discount only available to applications submitted until round 6 (deadline 23/02/21). Be aware that you must pay the reservation fee on the date indicated in the admission letter.
*Discount not compatible with other applicable ones.
Payment of the program's tuition fees
Once you are admitted, you will be sent an Admission Pack with further instructions on how to enrol on the program. Tuition fee must be paid in 2 installments:
- 1st instalment: 25% of the program tuition fees (reservation fee). To be paid on the day stated on your admission letter. Payment of the reservation fee is mandatory in order to ensure a place on the program.
- 2nd instalment: 75% of the program tuition fees. To be paid 15 days before the masters's beginning.
Once your documents have been submitted and the payment has been received, you will be officially enrolled at UPF Barcelona School of Management - Pompeu Fabra University.
Official Master's Degree
Upon successfully completing the master's program you will receive a final diploma awarded by Pompeu Fabra University. In order to issue the certificate, the Government of Catalonia charges an additional fee of approximately €200. The exact amount varies annually and will be finalized upon completion of the degree. In accordance with the regulations set out by the Spanish Ministry of Education this final diploma will be issued in Spanish.
How to finance your program
- Talent Scholarships: Apply for one of our Talent Scholarships, specifically awarded to master students who can demonstrate an exceptional academic, professional or personal trajectory.
- Partner Talent Scholarships: If you are a graduated from one of the UPF Barcelona School of Management partner universities you can apply to the Partner Universities Scholarships.
- UPF Partner Universities Discount: Check if the university where you took your undergraduate studies is a UPF partner university and obtain a 10% discount on your master's tuition fees. Ask your Program Advisor for more information.
- External Financial Aid: Consult the list of external entities and institutions that offer financial aid to students who want to enrol on a master program or a postgraduate course.
- Discounts: Benefit from our student discounts if you are an alumnus, belong to the UPF community or work for one of our collaborating institutions.
- Bank Loans: Inform yourself about the bank loans with advantageous conditions that the UPF Barcelona School of Management has set up with the main Spanish financial institutions.