Master in Sports Management
The program follows different methodologies:
- Participative classes
- Case studies
- Team work
- Role play
- Business simulations
- Business projects
- Visits to companies
It is essential that students attend classes and actively participate in the program in order to fully take advantage of the program and a minimum 80% of attendance is required.
MASTER'S PROJECT: The program includes a project that students work on throughout the course. The project:
- Should solve a professional challenge related to a real situation. It can deal with any problem, opportunity or initiative of interest to the student.
- Connects the theory learnt in class to practical professional scenarios.
- Provides an opportunity to interact, debate, compare ideas and learn amongst equals.
PERSONALIZED TUTORING: The Program Directors will assign each student a tutor based on the characteristics of their project. The tutor:
- Acts as a guide and challenges the student's thinking and ideas.
- Helps the student to identify teachers, projects, businesses and activities that can serve to support and enrich the project.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.