Ernest Lluch Dialogues on Economics and Football
As part of the Ernest Lluch Dialogues on Economics and Football 2021, the Ernest Lluch Foundation and the UPF Barcelona School of Management (UPF-BSM) are organizing a symposium on economic and financial aspects in the promotion and development of soccer from the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF).
The event, which will be held next Monday, November 29, at 12:30 am, in the Sala Versa of the UPF-BSM, will be attended by the Director General of the School, PhD José M. Martínez-Sierra, as well as the Vice President of the Ernest Lluch Foundation, Mr. Josep Maria Carreras. In addition, PhD Jaume García, Professor of Applied Economics UPF, and PhD Eduardo Bandrés, Treasurer of the RFEF, will intervene during the session with a special presentation.
The event will conclude with a dialogue between PhD Carles Murillo, professor of Applied Economics at UPF and professor of the Master in Sports Management at UPF-BSM, and PhD Júlia Bosch, economist member of the SportsLab Study Center at UPF.
- PhD José M. Martínez-Sierra, Director General of UPF-BSM
- Mr. Josep Maria Carreras, Vice President of Ernest Lluch Foundation
- PhD Jaume García, Professor of Applied Economics UPF and Academic Coordinator of Ernest Lluch Dialogues on Economics and Sport
- PhD Eduardo Bandrés, Treasurer of RFEF and Professor of Applied Economics of University of Zaragoza
Further dialogue with
- PhD Carles Murillo, Professor of Applied Economics UPF and Faculty at UPF-BSM
- PhD Júlia Bosch, economist member of SportsLab Study Center at UPF