A New Green Deal for Urban Housing
On January 28, the UPF Barcelona School of Management and the Metropolitan House Foundation will present the Chair in Dignified and Sustainable Housing, which aims to be a space for discussion aimed at analyzing housing policies from a social and environmental perspective, without losing sight of the financial and economic sphere.
To get the ball rolling, the Chair is organizing its first conference "A New Green Deal for Urban Housing", which will address public policies for urban regeneration within the framework of the NextGeneration EU Program and the creation of sustainable, digitized and smart housing.
The sessions will be attended by authorities such as the Rector of the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), Prof. Oriol Amat; the President of the Metropolitan House Foundation, Mr. Rafael Angulo; the President of the Innovation, Knowledge and Documentation Council of Incasol, Mr. Pere Serra; or the President of the Barcelona Demarcation of the Col·legi d'Arquitectes de Catalunya, Ms. Sandra Bestraten.
Welcome (9:30 to 10 am)
- Prof. Oriol Amat, Rector of the Pompeu Fabra University
- Mr. Rafael Angulo, President of Metropolitan House Foundation
1st Panel: Public policies for urban regeneration in the framework of the NextGeneration EU Program (10 to 11 am)
- Mr. Carles Sala, Secretary of Housing & Social Inclusion of Generalitat de Catalunya
- Mr. Josep Mª Raya, Prof. of Applied Economics at TecnoCampus-UPF and Associate Professor UPF-BSM
- Mr. Josep Graells, Graells March real estate specialists law firm
- Moderated by: Sílvia Cóppulo, Director of Business Leadership Observatory UPF-BSM
Coffee Break (11 to 11:30 am)
2nd Panel: Comparative experiences of urban rehabilitation (11:30 am to 12:30 pm)
- Pere Serra, President of the Innovation, Knowledge and Documentation Council of Incasol
- Aurelie De Domingo, Aquitanis Urban Planning Department
- Erola Palau, Researcher at UPF-BSM
- Moderated by: Josep Lluís Pellicer, Secretary of Metropolitan House Foundation
3rd Panel: Carbon-free, digitized and intelligent housing (12:30 to 13:30 pm)
- Sandra Bestraten, President of the Barcelona Demarcation of the Col·legi d'Arquitectes de Catalunya
- Jordi Marí, Director General of the construction company TARRACO
- Jordi Marrot, Director of the Technical Department of the Col·legi d'Aparelladors, Arquitectes Tècnics, Enginyers d'Edificació de Barcelona.
- Moderated by: Ramon Bastida, Director of the Chain in Dignified and Sustainable Housing UPF-BSM
Closure (13:30 pm)
- José M. Martínez-Sierra, Director General UPF-BSM
- José Vicente Muñoz, Director General Metropolitan House Foundation