We reward candidates that have a particularly promising profile and great prospects for the future with the Talent Boost Program. This aid can mean a 15% discount on the total price of the course.
• Apply for admission to the Executive MBA and be admitted by the Admissions Committee.
• Apply for the aid in parallel to the application for admission (and not later).
• Comply with the ideal profile to which this aid is directed: promising students with great prospects for the future.
• Cover letter and reason for applying for aid, including, if the student wishes, a list of merits.
• This letter will be assessed together with the rest of the documentation provided in the admission process.
We will assess the applications and will grant aid to students who meet the requirements within a maximum period of 15 days from their request.