Partner Talent Scholarships
UPF Barcelona School of Management, through the UPF's Institute of Continuing Education Foundation, annually awards scholarships to finance master's studies to students who can demonstrate their talent and motivation. The Partner Talent Scholarships cover 25% of the total tuition fee. Exceptionally, the Scholarship Award Committee, may decide to extend this amount up to 50%. Likewise, and accrediting a difficult economic situation, the percentage of the scholarship could be extended up to 75%.
Which requirements do I need to fulfil?
- You must have completed a university qualification in one of the UPF Barcelona School of Management partner universities included in the Annex I of Official Bulletin.
- You must have obtained in your undergraduate studies a minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0 out of 4.0 (the Scholarship Committee reserves the right to determine a different minimum GPA according to your home country's grading system).
- You must have applied for admission into one of the master's offered by the UPF Barcelona School of Management (except the Official Master's Programme in Advocacy or those master's in which the enrolment process is external to the UPF Barcelona School of Management).
Please note that your application must meet all documentation requirements and deadlines. Otherwise it will not be evaluated.
How do I apply?
- Submit your application for the Partner Talent Scholarship via the "Application form" of the programme that you are interested in.
- Submit the documentation detailed below via the "Scholarships and Funding" section of the platform, to which you will be given access when applying:
- Letter of motivation. Tell us why you request the Talent Scholarship and why you think you are a good candidate to be awarded.
- List of merits. Download our template. Remember to provide the information that accredits your merits.
- A complete transcript of records of your undergraduate studies with your GPA (if presenting a non-Spanish transcript of records, and only if the scale of grades does not appear, include an official certificate conversion chart or a scale corresponding to the educational system of the country in which the degree was issued).
All documents except for the academic transcript must be in either Catalan, Spanish or English. The academic transcript can be presented in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese. If it is another language it must be accompanied by a sworn official translation into Catalan or Spanish.
In some cases, candidates will be called for interview, either in person or by telephone or Skype. If necessary, we will contact you in order to schedule an interview.
Partner Talent Scholarships are not compatible with the UPF Alumni's discounts, nor with the UPF Barcelona School of Management Alumni discounts.
When do I apply?
Partner Talent Scholarships are applied for and awarded according to the dates outlined below. The funds available in each call for applications diminish as the dates advance. Therefore, the earlier you apply for a Partner Talent Scholarship, the more likely you are to be awarded one.
Programmes for the academic year 2021-2022
|Scholarship application deadline||Awarding of the scholarship|
|03/12/2020||during the week of 14/12/2020|
|12/01/2021||during the week of 25/01/2021|
|23/02/2021||during the week of 08/03/2021|
|08/04/2021||during the week of 19/04/2021|
|13/05/2021||during the week of 24/05/2021|
|08/06/2021||during the week of 21/06/2021|
|06/07/2021||during the week of 27/07/2021|
|20/07/2021||during the week of 27/07/2021|
|02/09/2021||during the week of 13/09/2021|
|05/10/2021||during the week of 18/10/2021|
|21/10/2021||during the week of 01/11/2021|
The number of rounds is subject to the availability of funds, so if the funds are exhausted in previous rounds, later rounds will be cancelled.
The Partner Talent Scholarship Committee reserves the right to transfer funds to other applications' deadlines if they have not been assigned.
Please bear in mind that scholarship applications have to be made at the same time as completing your application for the programme and always before classes begin. Partner Talent Scholarships cannot be processed for a master's programme that has already begun.
Equally, applications presented after the deadlines of the established rounds will not be accepted, even if classes have not yet begun.
If you have any questions about how to apply for a Partner Talent Scholarships, do not hesitate to contact our Scholarship Information Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also consult our competition rules on the Official Bulletin. You can find information about the taxation of the scholarship in the FAQ's.