- Scholarships and funding
Scholarships and funding
The UPF Barcelona School of Management makes various sources of funding available so that you are in a position to study any of our programs worry-free. To reward your talent we now give you the opportunity to finance a part of your program through scholarships and grants dedicated to encouraging education, or through collaboration agreements with financial entities.
- Funding: You can choose how to finance your studies by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
- Talent Scholarships: Apply for one of our Talent Scholarships, specifically awarded to master students who can demonstrate an exceptional academic, professional or personal trajectory.
- Partner Talent Scholarships: If you are a graduated from one of the UPF Barcelona School of Management partner universities you can apply to the Partner Talent Scholarships. Find more information on the Partner Talent Scholarships website.
- Program Financial Aid: Check if your program offers any program-specific financial aid option which will help you cover a percentage of the program's tuition fees.
- External Financial Aid: Consult the list of external entities and institutions that offer financial aid to students who want to enrol on a master program or a postgraduate course.
- Discounts: Benefit from our student discounts if you are an alumnus, belong to the UPF community or work for one of our collaborating institutions.
In order to get information on all the financing options available for your program you can consult your program's website.