We would like to present the program UPF-BSM+, that the School makes available to our students of course 19-20 with the purpose of guaranteeing that they have the best training and professional preparation experience. Since March 12th, we have been experiencing an unprecedented situation that requires the maximum effort from everyone to achieve the objectives of the teaching activities. For this reason, the UPF Barcelona School of Management proposes this program that will allow our students to continue enjoying during the following academic year (2020-2021) a good part of the services of the School and a package of additional and free benefits, both training and advice.
* Valid for the entire following academic year (2020-2021)
* Any questions or information, please consult your program manager.
- Validity of the student card that allows access to university services such as the library, study rooms, language service, sports facilities, etc.
- Access to the UPF-BSM eCampus program room and to the new updated contents of the program of the participant.
- Special service for one year, after graduation, from the Career Services, this includes Talent UP Program and personalized professional advice.
- Possibility of attending during the next academic year, in the case of students from face-to-face programs, the face-to-face sessions of subjects taught this year remotely from their program, subject to availability.
- Access to the resources of the Communication Laboratory, CCLAB, to improve communication skills and competences, and to the transversal subjects of the module UPF-BSM Inside (Evidence-based Management, Project Management, Storytelling and Sustainability).
- Free access to the training complements and online courses of the School, such as those listed below.
- Online training complements. Access through the global classroom of your program or consult your program manager.
- Introduction to Global Health
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Economics
- Evidence-based Management
- Project Management
- Sustainable Development
- International Financial Reporting Standards (17/06/2020)
- In addition to the above free services, there will also be a 50% discount for current course students affected by changes in training (face-to-face to remote) for any program in the 2020/21 course*
* This option applies to students who have taken or are taking a program that has been affected by the suspension of presencial teaching activity in whole or in part because of COVID-19, provided that the program ends during the 19/20 academic year. This discount is only applicable to new enrolments and enrolments with recognition of subjects. Enrollments linked to subject repetition are excluded.
Please, consult your program manager.