UPF-BSM Micro TED Talks Environment Marathon
The UPF Barcelona School of Management joins World Environment Day by giving a voice to students and alumni active in the environmental cause. Our challenge is to support those who are already leading the conversation and action in this area and at the same time, generate new "Climate Influencers" in our community.
With this aim, on June 1 at 4 pm, we present 10 Micro TED Talks, in online format, as part of the global COUNTDOWN initiative to combat climate change.
1. "Curbing climate change from the fashion industry". Sònia Flotats. CEO So Good So Cute, fashion magazine and sustainable trends.Alumna from the Postgraduate Course in Management of Social Responsibility
2. Chemistry for a sustainable future. Xavier Ribera. Communications Director, Institutional Relations and Sustainability at BASF . Alumnus from the Postgraduate Course in Communication Management
3. Positive neighborhood to address sustainable development. Josep Maria Canyelles. TSR (“Territori Socialment Responsable”) President. Alumnus from the Official Master’s Degree in Public and Social Policy
4. "How to recover 100,000 abandoned centuries-old olive trees?" Alberto Alfonso Pordomingo. Co-founder at Apadrinaunolivo.org. Alumnus from the Postgraduate Course in Compliance
5. "Transformation towards a more sustainable society, everyone's business". Sandra Costa. Senior Consultant Sustainability, Climate Change and CSR at KPMG Spain. Alumna from the Postgraduate Course in Management of Social Responsibility.
6. "Fast fashion", the wrong answer". Vincenzo Rusciano. CEO at Youkoala.com: the shared wardrobe for children . Alumnus from the Executive MBA.
7. Transparency, Reversibility and On Demand. Eduard Mas. Product Manager Reprotect. Alumnus from the Master's Degree in Digital Marketing Management.
8. Home and environmental sustainability. Mª Carmen de Bernardo. Freelance Translator. Student at the Postgraduate Diploma in English-Spanish Translation of Contemporary Literature
9. Internal audit in CSR. Diana Casajus. Alumna from the Postgraduate Course in Management of Social Responsibility
10. "Legislation on Ecocide: is it the solution?". Oscar Benitez. Expert in Ecological Crime Investigation. Alumnus from the Postgraduate Course in Compliance
We look forward to seeing you! Sign up here and feel free to share the event with your network of contacts!
Join the webinar by clicking here