Student Project Awards 21/22
For the fourth consecutive year, the UPF Barcelona School of Management (UPF-BSM) is organising the Student Project Awards, the event that recognises and gives visibility to the best master's and postgraduate final projects carried out by the students of the School.
In the 15 December edition, which will be held from 7pm onwards in the Balmes Auditorium of the UPF-BSM, awards will be given to the excellent projects of the 2021/2022 academic year in up to seven different categories: research; knowledge transfer; interdisciplinarity; gender; ethics, responsibility and planetary well-being; culture; and company initiative.
Seven juries made up of UPF-BSM professors will decide the winning projects in each discipline, as well as the second and third best work
Different experts from the UPF-BSM faculty form the up to seven juries -one per category- that decide the best projects of the past academic year.
The three finalists in each category will learn in situ from Marc Oliveras, Executive Director for Deanship Projects, and Brigitte Pérez, Head of Career Services, hosts of this edition, which is the winning project, as well as the second and third classified.
7pm - Welcome
- Llorenç Bagur, Dean of the UPF-BSM
- Talía Bonmatí, alumni of the Executive MBA and winner of the Best Company Initiative 20/21
Best Research Project Award
- Jordi Perramon, Vicedean for Research of the UPF-BSM
Best Knowledge Transfer Project Award
- Ramon Bastida, Vicedean for Knowledge Transfer of the UPF-BSM
Best Interdisciplinary Project Award
- Natàlia Pascual, Deputy Director General of the UPF-BSM
Best Gender Project Award
- Ana Freire, Director of the Academic Dept. of Operations, Technology, and Science of the UPF-BSM
Best Ethics, Social Responsibility and Planetary Well-being Project Award
- Marcos Eguiguren, Associate Provost for Strategic Projects of the UPF-BSM
Best Culture Project Award
- Mathilde Brodu, Advisor for the Culture Program of the UPF
Best Company Initiative Award
- Susana Domingo, Director of the Academic Dept. of Business & Management Strategy of the UPF-BSM
- Elena Cabezas, Marketing Manager Spain of Vita Student
8pm - Closing
- José M. Martínez-Sierra, Director General of the UPF-BSM