- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Accounting and Finance
- Postgraduate Course in Financial Accounting (blended learning)
- Program curriculum and final degree
Postgraduate Course in Financial Accounting (blended learning)
Program curriculum and final degree
1. New trends in accounting and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Critical vision and a comparative international approach to accounting regulations (Spanish Reporting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Comparison with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles US GAAP.
- Review of most recent research in spanish accounting and international accounting.
- Analysis of the latest trends and repercussions for the company.
2. Consolidation of financial statements. Advanced level
- Accounting requirements for the preparation and presentation of consolidated financial statements, requiring entities to consolidate entities it controls.
- Comparison with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Review of most recent research in consolidated financial statement.
3. Auditing. Advanced level
- Auditing principles, norms and procedures.
- Critical vision and a comparative international approach to auditing regulations.
- Internal auditing and internal control.
- Comparison with International Standards on Auditing.
- Review of the most recent research in auditing.
- Responsibilities and functions of the independent auditor.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Postgraduate programme in financial accounting, issued by Pompeu Fabra University.