Online Master in UX: Usability, Interaction Design and User Experience
Apply now and get a 10% discount on your tuition fees by completing your enrolment before April 17th, 2020.
With UPF Barcelona School of Management's Online Master in UX you will become a professional capable of designing digital tools that respond to Internet user behaviour, anticipate their browsing needs and facilitate their interaction.
Throughout the course you will learn how to identify behavioural patterns that follow users as they interact with the various interfaces (search engines, websites or mobile applications). From this analysis you will learn to design usable interactive interfaces with greater usability and an enhanced browsing experience. In addition to perfecting your skills in SEO, website or social website technologies, you will obtain advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and JSS languages and you will learn mobile application programming. Upon completion of the course you will know how to design and manage UX projects for companies and consultancies.
The Online Master in UX: Usability, Interaction Design and User Experience is aimed at graduates in any field, especially professionals in library and information science, communications, journalism, psychology and computer science. It is also open to professionals who want to expand their online business, product managers or website owners. Furthermore, this course represents an excellent opportunity for students who wish to venture into research on interaction with technology.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
- Get to know the phases of the interface creation process, from the initial concept to the development of the final prototype.
- Be able to devise and develop an interactive system's information architecture.
- Create interactive systems with web and mobile technologies and develop high quality prototypes.
- Manage different functional prototype tools.
- Get to know the HTML, CSS and JS languages in order to communicate with the development team.
- Have the knowledge to create multiplatform, responsive design.
- Manage different interface evaluation techniques from the point of view of usability and user experience.
- Plan and carry out expert evaluations and user tests.
- Apply the most appropriate metrics and analyse the results.
- Define user experience specific KPIs.
- Know how UX companies work, in both in-company departments and client consulting.
- Work with agile methodologies.
- Apply their knowledge to e-commerce projects, in which persuasion and conversion are at the core.
Expand Online Master's Degree in UX's academic information in Academic Director's Web: https://masterenux.com/.
Online Master in UX's Twitter.