Master in Tax Consultancy
The Master in Tax Consultancy includes the option of taking an extracurricular internship. This type of internships:
- Are not part of the academic course contents. They are complementary to the taught classes.
- Are not compulsory. If you wish to undertake an internship you will need to inform us upon applying.
- Include student advising and management of the internship agreement: The school's Careers Service will assign you an internship adviser who will assist you in your internship search, manage the internship agreement with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
Internship placement examples:
- AJUNTAMENT DE BARCELONA
- ANTEO CONSULTORIA, S.L.
- AUREN ADVOCATS I ASSESSORS BCN, S.L.P.
- BAKER TILLY ESPAÑA, S.L.
- BANC SABADELL, S.A.
- COMA I ROIG, S.A.
- DELOITTE ASESORES TRIBUTARIOS, S.L.
- DURAN-SINDREU ASESORES LEGALES Y TRIBUTARIOS, S.L
- EVERIS BPO, S.L.U.
- GABINET VALLRIBERA-BAQUES I ASSOCIATS, S.L.
- GRUPO ARIETE WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- IBERAUDIT KRESTON MRM, SLP
- KPMG ABOGADOS, S.L
- Landwell PwC Tax & Legal Services, S.L
- MARISTANY, OSÉS & ASSOCIATS, S.L
- MAZARS FINANCIAL ADVISORY, S.L.
- MONFORT Y CAIXAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.
- ROCA JUNYENT, S.L.P.
- SITJÀ-GESTIÓ, S.L.
- TGG LEGAL, S.L.P.