Master in Tax Consultancy
Josep Costa i Solà
- Team Inspector of the Central Delegation of Large Taxpayers, State Agency of the Tax Administration in Barcelona.
- Professor of the Postgraduate Course in Taxation at the University of Andorra - BSM (UPF).
- Degree in Law from the University of Barcelona.
Sílvia Gabarró Font
- Master's Degree in Taxation and Tax Consultancy from the CEF.
- Professor of Business Taxation at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Member of the Senior Corps Systems and Information Technology for State Administration.
- Information Technology Engineer from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Associate at Garrigues.
- Senior Management Business Program organized by IESE Business School (Barcelona).
Natàlia Caba Serra
- General Director of Taxation and Gambling, Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Associate Professor in the Department of Financial and Tax Law at the Pompeu Fabra University.
- Executive Master in Public Administration - ESADE Business School.
José María Durán Cabré
- Director of the Institute of Economics in Barcelona.
- Associate Professor at the University of Barcelona.
- Master in Fiscal Studies – Universitat de Bath (UK).
Marta Puig Masllorens
- Director of the Tax Department - Durán-Sindreu Asesores Legales y Tributarios.
- Master in Tax Consultancy and Management by ESADE - Ramon Llull University.
- Associate Professor at the International University of Catalonia.