Master in Tax Consultancy
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 18.15 pm to 21.30 pm
Apply now and get a 10% discount on your tuition fees by completing your enrolment before April 17th, 2020.
The Master in Tax Consultancy at UPF Barcelona School of Management will equip you with the necessary knowledge of business and corporate taxation that will enable you to practice tax consulting particularly for businesses, both nationally and internationally.
Through real case studies based on current jurisprudence and administrative and scientific doctrines, the Master in Tax Consultancy will provide you with an exhaustive knowledge of business tax praxis.
The Master in Tax Consultancy is aimed at university graduates in areas related to the business, economic, legal or financial sectors, and at managing directors, administrators and financial directors as well as executives who have to make decisions in the business field.
Internationally located among the 100 best masters in their specialty for EDUNIVERSAL , The Master in Tax Consultancy is characterized by a profound analytical approach of its contents and the deep knowledge of its teachers.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- Because its teaching staff is made up of the country’s experts in business tax consultancy.
- Because it is directed by Antoni Durán-Sindreu, former president of the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF), spokesperson of the Union of Tax Professionals (UCPT) and lecturer in Pompeu Fabra University's prestigious Department of Economics and Business.
- Because, since the course is offered in association with the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF), it will provide you, as a non-practising member of the Association, with access to a wide selection of services.
- Because it incorporates an advanced, self-designed learning model based on the educational philosophy of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
- Provide the necessary knowledge to adequately offer corporate tax advice.
- Learn to solve the problems that arise in business praxis.
- Analyse current legislation and the most relevant practical cases.
Who is it for?
University graduate students in areas related to the business, economic, legal or financial sectors, and professionals specializing in these fields. It is also aimed at managing directors, administrators and financial directors as well as executives who have to make decisions in the business field.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.