Online Master in International Business
The Online Master in International Business at UPF Barcelona School of Management will help you to become an executive specialized in an area with a very promising professional future: international trade and business. During the course you will learn to master the strategy and operation of external trade, and the various circumstances that affect international trade. You will also improve your management skills and learn to analyze your business opportunities on every continent.
In both face to face and online versions, the Online Master in International Business is taught by professionals with extensive experience in international markets. You will have the chance to develop your own business plan: create a new company with a foreign projection or improve an existing international company.
Ranked among the top 50 masters internationally in its specialization by EDUNIVERSAL, the Online Master in International Business is aimed at professionals in the area of international business and university graduates in business administration, economics, law and engineering who have previous professional experience.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- For its solid trajectory and international vocation: 15 years teaching more than 700 students from over 30 countries.
- For its renowned teaching staff made up of academics and professionals from Pompeu Fabra University, the Observatory of Relations with Latin America and prestigious companies and institutions, all with extensive experience in international markets.
- Because you will have the opportunity to participate in a strategic decision making simulation with your international classmates.
- Because it will enable you to take on executive responsibilities in companies and institutions with an international vocation, and to develop your entrepreneurial spirit.
On completing the Master's in International Business. International Business Programme. Online (MIBOL), participants will have acquired knowledge indispensable for:
- Identifying, analysing and developing business opportunities on foreign markets.
- Organising and managing the activities inherent in a foreign trade department.
- Acquiring the abilities necessary for commencing and maintaining business activities abroad.
- Identifying the various forms of business presence abroad.
- Deciding on the most suitable form of entry and negotiations process.
Who is it for?
The Master's in International Business. International Business Programme. Online is aimed at international business professionals, university graduates and diploma holders.
For those without professional experience, the Master's programme offers specific valuable training for their future entry onto the labour market.
For professionals, enables them to refresh their knowledge and bring themselves up to date with matters related to international business and business relationships on a global scale.