Master in Health Service Administration and Management
Fridays from 16 to 21 h. and Saturdays from 9 to 14 two weekends a month
Fridays from 16 to 21 h. and Saturdays from 9 to 14 two weekends a month...
Madrid - Fundación Gaspar Casal
The Master in Health Service Administration and Management (in Spanish) will equip you with the principles of health administration and management needed to successfully plan, organize, manage and evaluate any health centre or service.
During the master you will be introduced to the political, social, legal and economic foundations of the health system, and develop the aptitudes and skills needed for effective leadership in the administration and management of health services. The master will also teach you to implement changes and make critical decisions in highly uncertain situations.
Aimed at both recent graduates and professionals in the area of health service administration and management, the Master in Health Service Administration and Management is delivered in Madrid by the Fundación Gaspar Casal (FGC) in collaboration with UPF Barcelona School of Management, and Pompeu Fabra University's CRES Centre for Research in Health and Economics.
Visit the YouTube channel to watch the videos of the master.
More information: www.e-mads.org
- To learn about the political, social, legal and financial basis of the healthcare system.
- To discover the principles of health service administration and management that allow for successful planning, organisation, management and evaluation within a healthcare centre or service.
- To be able to handle the most common techniques and methodologies used in clinical and healthcare management in order to critically examine the healthcare system.
- To gain the knowledge, skills and aptitudes necessary for making decisions in the field of healthcare organisation.
Who is it for?
The Master's is aimed at graduates who wish to specialise and develop their professional career in the field of health service administration and management.
It is of special interest and use for:
- Healthcare executives working in general practice and hospitals.
- Directors of institutes and functional areas, as well as hospital section managers.
- Regional healthcare managers.
- Directors and executives from the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare technology companies.
- Executives working for health insurance companies and mutual insurance companies.
- Professionals who work in the different government health departments.
- Professionals connected with healthcare research and teaching.
- Professionals involved in change and reform processes within healthcare institutes, especially institutes and functional areas of clinical management.
- Professionals responsible for launching both residential and ambulatory healthcare and social services programmes.
- Entrepreneurs and people who develop information and communication technologies and social networks in the field of healthcare.