Postgraduate Course in Corporate Communication
Fridays from 16.00 to 21.00 pm and Saturdays from 9.30 to 14.30 pm
In a world that is becoming more digital by the day and with fewer borders, communication has become a key part of organizations. Its role has become more crosscutting and affects both tangible and intangible aspects: the brand, story and reputation, as well as people or talent management, among many others. The Postgraduate Course in Corporate Communication prepares the people who will develop these functions in all kind of companies and institutions.
During the course, you will learn how to develop a communication plan in which different aspects such as message creation, content strategy, internal communication, crisis management, event organization and social and ethical responsibility are integrated. You will explore the possibilities of the different tools, platforms and technologies. Being a mainly practical course, you will study real cases and will have the opportunity to practice in organizations such as Tinkle Consultantes, Atrevía, Henkel, Banco Sabadell, Weber Shandwick, Museo Nacional de Arte de Cataluña (MNAC), Roca Salvatella o Seat, among others.
The Postgraduate Course in Corporate Communication is aimed at university graduates in any speciality who want to expand and update their professional potential in this field. For people with an initial experience, it offers the opportunity to specialize and enter professionally in the field of corporate communication. For the most experienced professionals, the course is a key moment to refresh knowledge and promoting the professional career.
Why this program?
- Because it is oriented around professional practice and has up-to-date content. You will learn how a communication department or a communication and PR agency works and is organized. When you have completed the course, you will know how to produce and put into practice a communication plan that includes external and internal communication, social networks, brand management, content strategy, event organization, crisis prevention, the corporate purpose and the company's social commitment, among many other aspects.
- Because you will have the skills to work in companies, organizations, institutions and other bodies in a very wide range of sectors. You will know a wide range of techniques and platforms within the field of communication that will put you in an outstanding position to access jobs with a future and increasing responsibility.
- Because you will learn with the guidance of professionals who are also experienced teachers, who will share with you their knowledge of their everyday work and valuable reflections arising from years of practice: Joan Francesc Cánovas, a consultant in training spokespeople and crisis communication; Xavier Marcet, CEO of Lead to Change; Belén Badia, Director of People, Communication and Systems at Uriach; Genís Roca, the founder of RocaSalvatella; Jordi Mateu, the creator and director of SUMMA Branding; Daniel Ayuso, creative director at Cla-Se BCN Comunicació Gràfica; and Ferran Ramon-Cortés, a specialist in personal communication and director of the 5 Fars Communication Institute, among others.
- Because you will develop a communication plan for a real company and defend it before a panel of working professionals and course lecturers.
- Because it offers you the possibility of internships in companies such as Asepeyo, Atrevia, BASF, Bayer, Barcelona Chamber of Commerce, Intermon Oxfam, Uriach, Tinkle, Lewis Communications, Wonderbox, Grup Lavínia and LLYC, among many others.
- Because it is a successful program, which was taught for the first time in 1996 and has trained hundreds of professionals from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain and various countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Who is it for?
The Postgraduate in Corporate Communication is aimed at university graduates in any area. For those with no experience, postgraduate or master's courses offer a highly useful means of specialisation and improvement for entering the professional world. For communication professionals, the program implies a key opportunity for knowledge updating and a systemisation of experience acquired, providing them with the best possible placement for improving their career.