Online Master in UX: Usability, Interaction Design and User Experience
Conditions of the 10% discount:
• Discount applicable for those admitted during the 5th admission round (deadline: March 17th, 2020) that pay the reservation fee (25% of the total tuition) before April 17th 2020.
• This discount is not cumulative with other discounts or scholarships. Other funding options available here.
Official Master's Degree: Upon successfully completing the master's program you will receive a final diploma awarded by Pompeu Fabra University, for which the Government of Catalonia charges an additional fee of approximately €200. The exact amount varies annually and will be finalized upon completion of the degree. In accordance with the regulations set out by the Spanish Ministry of Education this final diploma will be issued in Spanish.
How to finance your program
- Talent Scholarships: Apply for one of our Talent Scholarships, specifically awarded to master students who can demonstrate an exceptional academic, professional or personal trajectory.
- Partner Universities Scholarships: If you are a graduated from one of the UPF Barcelona School of Management partner universities you can apply to the Partner Universities Scholarships.
- External Financial Aid: Consult the list of external entities and institutions that offer financial aid to students who want to enrol on a master program or a postgraduate course.
- Discounts: Benefit from our student discounts if you are an alumnus, belong to the UPF community or work for one of our collaborating institutions.
- Bank Loans: Inform yourself about the bank loans with advantageous conditions that the UPF Barcelona School of Management has set up with the main Spanish financial institutions.