Online Master in Search Engines: Online Marketing, Positioning, Community Manager and Content Curator
UPF Barcelona School of Management's Online Master in Search Engines: Online Marketing, Positioning, Community Manager and Content Curator will specialize you in advanced functions of search engines and the latest digital marketing techniques.
Taught by recognized professionals, this master will teach you to make the most of search engines (hierarchical search engines, vertical search engines, metasearch engines, directories...) and technological surveillance and competitive intelligence tools. Throughout the course you will learn to use different analysis tools (especially Google Analytics), design pay per click programmes, ensure good positioning of your content and defend a good content marketing (SEM).
The Online Master in Search Engines: Online Marketing, Positioning, Community Manager and Content Curator is aimed at graduates of library and information science, advertising and public relations, social studies or technical graduates who wish to specialize in the world of online marketing. It is also open to positioning, online marketing and technological monitoring and competitive intelligence professionals.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- Because you will learn directly from the hands of professionals from companies such as Yahoo!, Trucosgoogleanalytics.com, Geamarketing and Elisa Interactiva. You will also have such outstanding teachers as Cristófol Rovira (awarded "Best Quality Teacher" at UPF) and Lluís Codina, author of some 200 publications and six books in the field of his specialism.
- Because of the highly relevant course contents. Not only will you gain a deeper understanding of Google Analytics, you will also learn to position websites in the main search engines and you will be brought up to date with the workings of Google's spider and algorithms, among many others.
- Because it will open you doors to a wide range of opportunities in highly demanded professional fields, such as digital marketing consultancy, community management, website positioning and SEO consultancy.
- Because it is an extremely personalized course. Throughout the master's, teachers and tutors will reply individually to whichever questions and queries you may have relating to the course content.
- Because all of the students who have completed the course have rated it extremely positively.
- Gain a solid training in how to get the best performance out of online search engines.
- Gain a deep understanding of specialized search engines.
- Master the function and use of different search systems (hierarchical and vertical search engines, meta-search engines, directories, etc.)
- Develop the skills required to design Pay-Per-Click and web positioning programs.
- Be trained in the use of advanced search and intelligent exploration.
- Master search engines' advanced options.
Who is it for?
- Aimed at professionals in the fields of web positioning, online marketing and technology forecasting / competitive intelligence systems.
- Aimed at graduates in advertising, public relations, and library science as well as those from the technical studies and social sciences fields who wish to specialize in the area of search engines.
Expand Online Master in Search Engines' academic information in the Academic Director's Web: https://masterenbuscadores.com/.
Online Master in Search Engines' Twitter.