Master in Sports Journalism
The Master includes a curricular internship. This type of internships:
- Form part of the academic course contents. The internship is considered as an additional subject that must be passed satisfactorily in order to successfully complete the course.
- Are compulsory. In some courses there is the option to have prior professional experience accredited in place of the internship.
- Are supervised by the Career Services Team: Students are assigned an Internship Adviser who will assist you in your internship search, manage the internship agreements with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
The program's academic directors will allocate placements based on students' profiles and preferences, as well as their academic progress so far. Students who prefer not to take part in the internship program must complete a dissertation instead.
Among others, the following organizations and companies have hosted our interns:
- Barça TV
- Mediabase Sport
- MediaSports Marketing
- Catalunya Ràdio
- El País
- Diari Ara
- La Vanguardia
- El Punt-Avui
- Mundo Deportivo
- Cadena SER
- El Periódico de Cataluña
- Agencia Catalana de Noticias
- Grup Mediapro
- Various communication offices