Master in Literary Creation
- Writer, publisher and journalist.
- Founder of Granta en Español magazine.
- She publishes in The New York Times and The New Yorker.
JUAN PABLO VILLALOBOS ALVA
- Writer and translator.
- Herralde Novel Prize for No voy a pedirle a nadie que me crea.
- His books have been translated into fifteen languages.
Robert Juan Cantavella
- Writer, journalist and translator.
- He has published five novels and the non-fiction book La Realidad. Crónicas canallas.
- He was head of the editorial department at Lateral magazine.
Eloy Fernández Porta
- Writer and cultural critic.
- Doctor of Humanities, Pompeu Fabra University. Lecturer on the Global Studies program.
- Anagrama Essay Prize and Ciudad de Barcelona Prize.
- Goncourt Prize, Leipzig Prize, Gregor von Rezzori Prize and shortlisted for the Man Booker prize for the novel Compass.
- Formerly a lecturer in Arabic at the University of Barcelona.
Antonio Muñoz Molina
- Member of the Spanish Royal Academy and winner of the Prince of Asturias Prize.
- Formerly a lecturer on the Creative Writing in Spanish program at New York University.
- Casa de las Américas Prize, Tigre Juan Prize, Ribera de Duero Prize and shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize.
- Her short stories and novels have been translated into twenty-five languages.
- Writer and journalist.
- Planeta Argentina Prize, Herralde Novel Prize and Maria Moors Cabot Prize.
- Lecturer at the Gabriel García Márquez Foundation for New Latin American Journalism.