Izertis Blockchain Chair
This Chair was created in 2019 with Izertis, the leading group of companies in digital transformation solutions. The scope of this chair is very broad, ranging from changes in business and consumption models to how this technology can modify our social and business ecosystems.
- To create systematic knowledge about blockchain technology and other DLTs.
- To extract lessons to take strategic decisions within different business sectors that may use this technology.
- To convey the reflections to the various interest groups.
Director of the Chair
Lecturer at UPF Barcelona School of Management and director of the Department of Finance, Accounting and Control.
Activities in the Academic Year 2019/2020
Awarding of prizes for the best final projects in the Blockchain Postgraduate Course and the scholarships for students on the Blockchain Postgraduate Course
Planned Activities in the Academic Year 2020/2021
- Awarding of prizes for the best final projects in the Blockchain Postgraduate Course (planned for April 2021).
- Case study on “Usage cases of Blockchain by public authorities” coordinated and performed by Luz Parrondo and Andrei Boar (delivery date planned for June 2021).
- Three talks or roundtables on topics related to blockchain and new technologies, coordinated by Luz Parrondo and Sònia Marzo (a quarterly event is planned).