- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Human Resources
- Postgraduate in Internationalization of Human Resources and Global Mobility
- Program curriculum and final degree
Postgraduate in Internationalization of Human Resources and Global Mobility
Program curriculum and final degree
This program is structured in a single module that contains three thematic blocks, each of them will correspond to a subject. In each subject, the most relevant and important aspects and concepts that allow the development and management of an International Mobility Plan will be approached, from a practical approach based on professional reality.
Subject I: (3 ECTS –25 teaching hours).
Understand and understand how the role of HR areas in Internationalization Projects has evolved, as an active agent and change transformation, due to its impact on the business, due to the global opportunities that these new environments and markets are generating, highlighting the processes Management of International Talent and Cultural Adaptation.
Subject: INTERNATIONALIZATION. INTERNATIONAL HR DIRECTORATE (3 ECTS –25 teaching hours)
Among other issues will be analyzed:
· Introduction to the Global Economy. VUCA environment.
· Strategic HR Management. New Destinations and New Challenges for HR. New challenges Global Compliance and Reputational Risk Management.
· Impact: New generations in global mobility. New Global Expatriation Profiles Nomads, Local Plus, Commuters, Swaps, ...
· Strategic cost management (ROI).
· Culture of inequalities. Reduction of gender differences.
· Repatriation: Definition and implementation of compliance criteria.
· Talent Management in the international arena.
· Recruitment, selection and hiring of international staff.
· Strategic Dimension. Profile ID & Position to cover. Criteria Competencies International Base
· Definition of Policies for Attraction, Retention and Promotion of Talent, linked to the business strategy
· The value of the International experience. Knowledge Transfer
· Management of cultural diversity and intelligence. Cultural Cross
· Integration and adaptation measures to different cultures.
· Local Management of Multicultural Teams
Subject II: 3 ECTS –25 teaching hours)
This block aims to understand and know all those aspects considered as technical, related to situations and issues on: Compensation and Benefits and Migration, Labor and Social Security, Fiscal, which must be defined and specified before departure, specific and different For each project and destination.
Subject: REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES: COMPENSATION-BENEFITS, LEGAL, LABOR, TAX, MIGRATORY (3 ECTS –25 teaching hours)
Among other topics will be analyzed:
· Introduction to Compensation and Benefits policies.
· Compensation strategies in multinational environments and their impact on mobility. Compensation package and more extensive compensation practices.
· Design of remuneration structures. Salary plus incentives. Short / Long Term. Typology of Premiums and Complements. Mixed Formats
· Emigration processes: Preparation and international management of documents. Requirements Application for residence and work permits, obtaining powers. Formats
· Immigration: Immigration Laws and Regulations.
· Causes and procedures: Type of contracts and international assignment letters.
· Completion of the international assignment.
· Social Security: Introduction to the practical problems of Social Security. Regularization International agreement.
· Bilateral Agreements * Country. Applicable Regulations.
· Unregulated international regulations
· Tax obligations of the company. Tax residence situation. Agreements Taxes. Double taxation.
· Legislation: Special regime for resident and displaced workers.
· Tax incentives * type of displacement Tax deductions. Obligations. Fiscal Planning
Subject III: 3 ECTS –20 teaching hours)
This third is intended to know the relevant and essential aspects of coverage and legal obligation of companies in terms of their responsibility for the security and protection of displaced persons.
The impact of digital transformation in any internationalization project.
Description of the International Mobility Plan Roadmap.
Subject: SAFETY AND HEALTH COVERAGE. EXPAT DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION (3 ECTS –20 teaching hours)
Among other topics will be analyzed:
· International Security; analysis of real and potential risks, means of protection and security protocols, collective evacuation in emergency situations.
· Travel Risk Management.
· Duty of Protection. Legal, financial and moral obligations. Management
· Medical and healthcare coverage.
· Relocation Services
· Data management and analysis. HR Analytics Expat.
· Technological solutions to support mobility projects.
Final Assignment (1 ECTS)
Individual elaboration of the International Mobility Plan in a company as the final Course Work.
Postgraduate in Internationalization of Human Resources and Global Mobility, issued by Pompeu Fabra University.