Postgraduate in Internationalization of Human Resources and Global Mobility
Fridays from 4pm to 9pm and Saturdays from 9am to 2pm
The Postgraduate in Internationalization of Human Resources and Global Mobility will allow you to acquire and consolidate the professional profile in Internationalization of HR and Global Mobility, as an expert in the definition and implementation of international mobility plans.
Professional position increasingly necessary and demanded by companies and organizations in the face of new international business opportunities, to ensure that all types of relocation, have the necessary and essential requirements so that people displaced in international projects can perform and develop their work correctly in its different phases.
You will learn to develop an international mobility plan with the aim of being able to successfully achieve any internationalization project for a company.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- Due to the practical approach of its contents, taught by professionals of the sector, who guarantee a faithful approach to the work reality of the moment.
- For the networking opportunities. You will meet renowned professionals from the field of HR in frequent conferences and workshops.
- Because of the teachers. Professionals with a lot of experience in the field of HR, who can help you in your professional performance.
· Consolidate the professional profile in internationalization of HR and Global Mobility (HR Global Mobility), as an expert in the definition and implementation of international mobility plans.
· Acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve an efficient and effective integral management of HR internationalization, which allows to respond to the needs and requirements of any international business project.
· Help the student identify and develop all the necessary requirements to define and successfully manage an international mobility plan.
Who is it for?
The Postgraduate in Internationalization of Human Resources and Global Mobility is aimed at technical and / or responsible professionals with experience in international HR management, International Mobility projects and professionals in various HR areas (HRBP, Labor Relations, Remuneration and Benefits, Selection , Training and Development) with an interest in specializing in Internationalization of Human Resources and International Mobility.