Master in Osteopathy
Master in Osteopathy aims to provide professional osteopaths with scientific training and sufficient knowledge to be able to describe, identify, treat and compare the illnesses that correspond to an osteopath's line of work, by considering the person in three different ways: biologically, psychologically and socially.
The program offers top level osteopathy training that combines the osteopathic tradition's essence and classic concepts with the latest scientific and research advances.
The Master in Osteopathy is aimed at people with Physiotherapy degrees or diplomas and Medicine graduates.
Why this program?
- Because our students perform more than 200 hours of clinical practices with real patients supervised by a Clinical Tutor.
- Because our students have the possibility to participate in exchanges programs with different European osteopathy schools (OsEAN).
- Because our studies are organised jointly with the European School of Osteopathy (ESO) and our students experience the oportunity to do a stage at the ESO facilities in Maidstone (England).
- Because our program is recognized by the Spanish Osteopaths Register (ROE), with a high percentage of labour integration.
- To proporcionte the standard principles to give students a solid conceptual foundation about osteopathy on which to base any therapy.
- To offer a complete overview of different ways of working and existing techniques.
- To place maximum importance on clinical aspects, case studies and practical experience with real patients.
- To form professional osteopaths with scientific training and sufficient knowledge to be able to identify and treat key health problems, intervene in a safe and effective way and form part of a multidisciplinary team within the health service.