Presentation of White Paper on International Telework
What is the level of implementation of international teleworking? What are the concerns about this new way of working? Are there any regulations?
On September 30, the UPF Barcelona School of Management will host the presentation of the White Paper on International Telework, prepared by the FEEX (Spanish Association of International Mobility), which lays the foundations of a hitherto unknown field such as international telework.
Together with representatives of FEEX and AON -a key reference company in the international mobility sector-, the event will be attended by experts from different entities who will share their impressions on the future of international mobility of human resources and will debate on the training of future professionals.
Seating will be limited for those attending in person and prior registration will be required. It will also be possible to follow the broadcast of the event via streaming.
10:00 am – Welcome
- Mariano de las Heras, Professor of the Master in Management and People Management in Organizations UPF-BSM and advisor in Global Mobility projects.
10:10 am – Present and Future of International Mobility
- Javier Flores, Global Mobility Director (IPM) AON
10:20 am – Presentation of the White Paper and discussion with the authors
- Ángeles González Vigil, FEEX Secretary General
- Susana Burgueño, Deloite Legal. GES Partner: Labor, SS & Immigration
- Manuela Martín Monzón, International Taxation Senior Associate Cuatrecasas
- Ana Garicano, Sagardoy Abogados Partner
- Carmen Marull, PwC Partner
11:15h – Q&A
11:30h – Closing